10 Reasons Why You Should Date A PUNJABI Girl
Funjabi Munda lists the top 10 reasons why you should date a Punjabi Girl. In no way we want to express anything against the women of any other religion or background; it’s that we are pulling out the positives of Punjabi women. Alright, now that we are good to go and that we are taking it in a good spirit, let me list down few points which will make you believe in my topic. I’ve been staying among them my whole life, so it’s just a token of appreciation for this beautiful & pretty race of girls on earth.
- Haye, kinni soni hai! — They are the prettiest things on earth & there’s nothing sexier than true confidence and a Punjabi girl, no matter what shape or size just oozes with it.
- Foodie Foo! Yes, yes guys, food! —They can cook anything from Tandoori Chicken to Aloo Paranthe, you will not find a girl who cooks as awesome as a Punjabi girl. They know that the way to a man’s heart is definitely through his stomach.
- Balle balle, shava shava! — They are born dancers; she can switch from hip hop to bhangra in the blink of an eye so you’re guaranteed a good time every time you take her out. And she can dance. Extremely well. She was born with an innate sense of rhythm.
- Yo Yo Honey Singh — Punjabi’s are die hard music lovers & it’s something which is in their veins.
- Funjabi Kudis — I can call them as my female version, hence the name Funjabi Kudi’s (A Munda is a Guy & Kudi is a Gal in Punjabi, just in case you don’t know what that means). They have a great sense of humour, and they can definitely take a joke. Her ability to laugh at herself as well as others will have you in splits.
- Big Heart — Punjabis aren’t just lavish with money, they’re also extravagant in showing their love. With her large heart she will always be showering you with affection and of course, food.
Big Fat Punjabi Wedding
- Punjabi Marriages. — Punjabi Marriages are the craziest parties on earth, and when you marry a Punjabi girl you can be sure your wedding will be the party of the century with non-stop singing and dancing, lots of booze and an absolute feast of non-veg khaana.
- Punjabi Families — Mummyjee, auntyjee and haanjee are proof that this girl will always be polite, (when she wants to be). Your cousins will love her and so will you grandparents. She has mastered the art of pari pona.
Chak De Fatee
- True fighter. — Decedents of warrior tribes, Punjabi girls are strong never submissive & have a warrior’s blood in them. She can ‘karate-chop’ you (if she so wishes). But they are really sweet from within.
- Proper Patola, Nakhra Ae Swag. — Punjabis are great listeners, and they have a knack for lighting up your life so if you manage to land one, never let her go. She will make your life beautiful 🙂